UPDATE 30 JUN 2021
Our showroom will re-open to customers beginning Tuesday 6 July 2021. Customers will again be welcome to enter the showroom to get their tickets and invoices, shop, talk with the sales team, and grab a cold water.
UPDATE 1 JUN 2021
In accordance with updated advice from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Virginia Department of Health (VDH), we are no longer requiring masks or social distancing above or beyond any current CDC or VDH guidelines. In addition,
- We are open Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Saturdays 7.30 am to noon.
- We are fully staffed with yard and office personal on-site during regular business hours.
- Our showroom remains closed. We will re-evaluate this decision after the Independence Day holiday.
- We will continue to follow any updated guidance as provided by the CDC and VDH.
UPDATE 5 MAR 2021
SRN resumes Saturday operations for spring 2021. We are open Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Saturdays 7.30 am to noon from Saturday 13 Mar 2021.
UPDATE 25 MAR 2020
SRN will be closed on Saturdays until further notice. We are open Monday through Friday, 7.30 am to 4.30 pm.
UPDATE 23 MAR 2020
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and our efforts to support the recommendations of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Virginia Department of Health, you will notice some changes to our yard procedures effective Monday 23 March 2020:
- Our main doors will be locked. All customers should come to the window to the right of our main entrance.
- You may pick and place orders though this window.
- Please maintain the recommended six foot distance from your fellow customers and SRN employees.
- All visitors will also be received through the side window.
- We will not undertake any unscheduled meetings.
- We strongly recommend you contact us through email.
- We will maintain our normal business hours, but will have some office staff working from home. It may takes us a little longer than usual to return questions on availability or pricing.
- Our yard staff will remain at regular strength so that we can load all clients as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Our delivery service is NOT affected at this time and we are continuing to schedule daily.
KEEPING INFORMED IS THE BEST WAY TO HELP KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SAFE.
The links below lead to official information from the Federal Government and the Commonwealth of Virginia:
US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)